I am Samantha: Sometimes 6 years old, other times, 60. I don’t have a filter in real life, so don’t expect me to have one on here.
- I live on Hilton Head Island, SC
- I am a rising sophomore in high school
- I will be going to boarding school in Iowa as of fall 2012
- my patronus is a bat
- I am an INFP and a libra
- Formerly atheist, I am now in the process of converting to Judaism.
- I do Transcendental Meditation and yoga on a daily basis.
- I am a runner.
My likes, interests, and obsessions include:
- gay rights / equality
- singing, dancing, and acting
- Broadway shows including, but not limited to: Les Mis, Phantom of the Opera, Avenue Q, Next to Normal, RENT, The Fiddler on the Roof, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Chicago, La Cage Aux Folles, Little Shop of Horrors, Godspell, Sweeney Todd, and Spring Awakening.
- French history!
- fashion with an emphasis on personal style
- anthropology and archaeology
- depression, anxiety, and other weird emotions I experience in a day
- BBC’s Sherlock
- John Finnemore’s Cabin Pressure
- Les Miserables
- Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Star Trek (Original Series and Next Generation)
Feel free to talk to me. Actually, please do talk to me, because I want to talk to you but I’m probably too shy to start a conversation!